By Arthur M. Silverstein
- Written in a chic kind by means of long-time practising immunologist
- Discusses the altering theories and applied sciences that guided the field
- Tells of the intriguing disputes between well-liked scientists
- Lists the entire vital discoveries and books within the field
- Explains intimately the numerous Nobel prize-winning contributions of immunologists
Read Online or Download A History of Immunology PDF
Best molecular biology books
Ideas of Biomedial Informatics offers a starting place for knowing the basics of biomedical informatics, which bargains with the garage, retrieval, and use of biomedical facts for organic challenge fixing and clinical determination making. It covers the appliance of those ideas to the 3 major biomedical domain names of easy biology, scientific medication, and public future health.
This quantity explores one of the most fascinating contemporary advances in easy learn on nanoparticles in translational technological know-how and medication and the way this data is resulting in advances within the a number of fields. This sequence presents a discussion board for dialogue of latest discoveries, ways, and ideasContributions from prime students and expertsReference advisor for researchers inquisitive about molecular biology and comparable fields
A massive volume of fastened and paraffin-embedded tissue is saved in each clinic. this is often very important fabric that may be used for translational learn and for diagnostics. The molecular equipment hired for research of those tissues are just like the standard molecular biology and proteomics tools, yet trustworthy effects should be bought provided that particular steps are with nice care.
Summing up virtually a decade of biomedical examine, this topical and eagerly awaited instruction manual is the 1st reference at the subject to include contemporary breakthroughs in amyloid study. the 1st half covers the structural biology of amyloid fibrils and pre-fibrillar assemblies, together with an outline of present versions for amyloid formation.
- MCQs in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Vascular Engineering: New Prospects of Vascular Medicine and Biology with a Multidiscipline Approach
- Mitochondrial Oxidative Phosphorylation: Nuclear-Encoded Genes, Enzyme Regulation, and Pathophysiology: 748 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Diabetes - Perspectives in Drug Therapy: 203 (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- Cell Therapy, Stem Cells and Brain Repair (Contemporary Neuroscience)
- Selected Topics in the History of Biochemistry. Personal Recollections. IV: 4 (Comprehensive Biochemistry)
Extra resources for A History of Immunology
A History of Immunology by Arthur M. Silverstein