By Catherine Fuller,Phil Taylor
Read Online or Download A Toolkit of Motivational Skills: Encouraging and Supporting Change in Individuals PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
Now in its 3rd version, felony Profiling is confirmed as an normal textual content. It strikes evidence-based legal profiling right into a complete embody of the clinical approach with admire to reading and examining behavioral proof. If makes a speciality of felony profiling as an investigative and forensic technique, aiding to resolve crime via a decent knowing of the character and behaviour of the main violent criminals.
At times, into the inside track burst bills of standard those that devote crimes that appear absolutely out of personality in accordance with those that comprehend them good. Lee Malvo, one of many D. C. snipers, used to be identified to his family and friends as a sensible, promising guy. Steven, used to be a skilled, younger scientist without felony checklist.
Mental Criminology addresses the query: what's it approximately participants and their reports that lead them to devote crime and/or to develop into legal? This booklet offers a entire assurance of mental theories of crime and criminal activity, exploring theories targeting elements current at start (human nature, heredity); theories that concentrate on elements that impact the criminal over the lifespan (learning, development); and theories concentrating on elements current on the crime scene.
Forensic psychological future health overview (FMHA) has grown right into a specialization expert by means of learn guidance. This sequence offers updated info at the most crucial and regularly carried out kinds of FMHA. the nineteen topical volumes handle top methods to perform for certain types of overview within the legal, civil, and juvenile/family components.
- Zu Phänomenologie, rechtlicher Qualifizierung, Erklärungsansätzen und gesellschaftlichen Interdependenzen des Serienmordes (German Edition)
- Psychological Therapy in Prisons and Other Settings
- Profiling and Serial Crime: Theoretical and Practical Issues
- Rape: Challenging Contemporary Thinking
- Kurzintervention zur Motivationsförderung: Ein Manual für die Arbeit mit straffällig gewordenen Klientinnen und Klienten (Handbuch mit CD-ROM) (German Edition)
- Changing Substance Abuse and Criminal Behavior Through Therapeutic Relationships
Additional info for A Toolkit of Motivational Skills: Encouraging and Supporting Change in Individuals
A Toolkit of Motivational Skills: Encouraging and Supporting Change in Individuals by Catherine Fuller,Phil Taylor